Friday, July 6, 2018

Front Yard Re-do Progress

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to have the next phase of our front yard to-do starting. I shared our shutter replacement and plans here.

Last Wednesday, our contractor started our front patio demo and replacement. We have been on vacation in Canada all week, but our neighbor and  our contractor both sent pics.






It is still hard to envision what the end result will be, but I think it will be beautiful! The concrete porch stoop is being clad in red brick - I'm busting my buttons the most for that! I've always wanted brick steps.

We are also replacing our concrete drive and a small patio off the side garage. Vacation is over and I am writing this in the car as we head home.

Sunday is Baby Bluebird's shower and engagement party, so relaxation time is over and party prep is kicking in!

What are you all up to this week?

Thanks for stopping by,
Jane

6 comments:

  1. Looking good Jane. Hope you had a fun vacation! I have not taken one yet this year. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a grand house .
    Merle.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jane- I love that curved wall and I know the red bricks are going to look fabulous! Have a great time with the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane this is going to be so beautiful. Good luck and have fun with the shower. Happy Weekend.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im a new follower and it looks like I have joined just in time to see some major changes in you life! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love your house and can't wait to see the new work when it's all complete!

    ReplyDelete