Saturday, March 1, 2014

I Fell in Love at Wal-Mart! (My Easter Steal)

 
 
Happy Saturday greetings to you all! I am "hopping" in with a cute, little Easter buy I picked up at Wal-Mart yesterday.  I had to run in to pick up some cat food and a few other necessities yesterday afternoon, and got sidetracked in their Easter aisle.
 
I saw this cute framed  print and fell in love! (Yes, I fell in love in Wal-Mart!) The picture makes the frame look shiny, but it has a flat, almost chalky finish.  Perfect for my downstairs powder room.  I didn't really need it, but when I took a look at the pricetag, I had to say, "oh, yes I DO need it!"
 
$2.97 - yep, you've read correctly - $2.97!!! Cheap-0-Rama!
 



Here it is hanging from the  rustic cabinet in the powder room.





 
 
Wal-Mart doesn't have much else in the Easter décor that appeals to me this year, but I was sure happy to find this little gem. I did pick up one other cute item there, but I am waiting to share because I am searching for 3 more, as they only had one at the WM I usually go to.  I will say it was verrrryyyy cute and rivaled PB who has a similar item in their catalog at a much high price.  Hope to score what I need (ok, want) soon!
 
Hope you all are having a terrific weekend - we have a little bit of snowstorm in the works right now, another 3 to 4 inches - as if we haven't had enough already! Oh well, let it snow - I've got some spring going on inside.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Jane
 
 
Joining in with these fun parties:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

34 comments:

  1. I love your cute little Easter sign! You can't beat Walmart for good deals. I buy my groceries there and like to wander through the aisles checking out things that aren't on my list too. I never feel guilty about buying something there because their prices are so low. Can't wait to see what else you bought that rivals PB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly - planning on showing my PB knockoff this week!

      Delete
  2. It is so darn cute and looks nice where you hung it.
    We are getting snow too tonight but looks like a break starting next weekend....finally.
    Easter is April 20th this year...seems really late.
    My Saturday was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little Easter sign is so cute. I thought it was the cover of a book at first. Love the soft colors and it's so pretty on your hutch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Diane! It does have that vintage book cover look, doesn't it?

      Delete
  4. It's so pretty and old fashioned. What's not to love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable at any price...but that's a real deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning, sweet blog.....I love the little Easter picture, I would have bought it too. Looks great hanging on that wonderful shelf, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Francine. Our Wal-Mart is pretty well picked over for the Easter stuff already. :(

      Delete
  7. Really cute! I'll have to mosey on down their Easter aisle soon. I can't wait to see what else you bought that is PB looking:_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Planning on sharing the PB knockoff this week.

      Delete
  8. so cute! can't wait to see what else you found!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I'm off to Walmart hahaha- The same thing happens to me all the time on cat food runs LOL -
    Thanks for sharing- found you through the dedicated house linky party :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Christina - those Wal-Mart carts are like magnets to home décor!

      Delete
  10. That is too cute! I admit I haven't hit wally world in quite a while, I may have to take a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute! I haven't looked at Wal-Mart's Easter collection yet even though I have seen a few pieces that others have picked up that are cute! Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Tammy! There wasn't much to write home about this year, but there were a few cute things.

      Delete
  12. That is really cute. I will have to check out Walmart's holiday items. I would love for you to share at the Anything Goes Bacon Time linky, if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy! Better hurry - our Wal-Mart shelves are empty!

      Delete
  13. Very cute! I fall in love at Walmart all the time:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pinky! That darn Wal-Mart has us in a hypnotic trance sometimes!

      Delete
  14. Jane, congrats, you won the Cree light bulbs in my giveaway. Please email me at kimnichols45@hotmail.com. If I don't hear from you in 24 hours another winner will be chosen.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again, Kim! Looking forward to trying those bulbs!!!

      Delete
  15. That is just adorable! May have to make a run to Walmart!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love this too. How adorable. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable! I was just at Walmart today.....why didn't I look in the Easter stuff? I will next time! I have a collection of vintage-y bunnies that the sign would go perfect with! Hopefully my Walmart has it. Visiting from The Scoop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AnnMarie! Our Wal-Mart has been pretty cleaned out of Easter stuff - oh except for all the tempting candy!!!

      Delete
  18. So sweet, love it! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I got it too! I love the vintage feel. Thanks for linking!
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete