Sunday, January 21, 2018

Cozy Kitchen Tablescape

Hi everyone!

Today was a pretty gloomy day around here weather-wise, so it was nice to cozy things up around the house.

A week or two ago I picked up a vintage brick mold from Decor Steals. It stayed in s corner of our den for awhile, because I just wasn't sure what to do with it.

Well, inspiration finally struck and now it graces my kitchen table, filled with flameless candles, scented rose hips, berries and some evergreen cuttings & pine cones from my yard. Simple and simply perfect for this time of year.


I think the rustic wood & metal of these piece are perfect textures for this time of year. Now that all the glitz & glam of Christmas is over, natural elements are a welcoming touch. Did you notice the not-so-tiny photobomber?

Monday here we come! Have a great week.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jane


8 comments:

  1. Very cozy--candles always make me feel the comforts as cold as the weather may be. :)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and perfect for your table. Love seeing your little photo bomber in the picture too. Have a great new week.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great piece! I don't think I have ever seen a brick mold before---and if I did I didn't know what I was looking at. I love how rustic it looks..a perfect centerpiece. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great on your table Jane, and yes I did notice the photobomber, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your table decor and your photobomber is so cute and obviously ready to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vintage brick mold looks great as a centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Jane! I love it on your table!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the centerpiece. I just discovered Decor Steals myself and impatiently waiting on a rustic chalkboard I ordered. Lori

    ReplyDelete