Monday, February 27, 2017

Early Spring Foyer

Hi everyone!

I switched out the green wicker entry table for this turquoise cabinet I had in the den.


I lined the glass doors with a vintage Purina feedback just for fun.





One of my favorite accessories was soaking up some sunshine in the foyer. He definitively makes our house looked lived in, lol.  Palmer loves the sun!


Thanks for stopping by,
Jane

Come to these fun parties:
Amaze Me Monday
Inspire Me Tuesday
Make it Pretty Monday
Coastal Charm Show and Share
Winter Blues Wednesday
Wow us Wednesdays
Share Your Style
Share Your Cup

12 comments:

  1. Jane, Your foyer looks so very nice. I like that your dog has those tan eyebrows. I always have called them eyebrows and they seem to show expressions.Blessings, spring is so very near now. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your foyer looks cute! I like the pop of color and the candles in the handled box. Your dog looks cozy as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Purina backing!! Perfect for that beautiful dog of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your spring decor, Jane, and good for you doing it so nicely...your foyer looks fantastic. And that Palmer...he's a cutie!!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your vignette for the foyer is warm and welcoming! Palmer likes it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the feed sacks. Darling. I hope you will share this at Monday Social. We would love to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane, love the feed sacks and, of course, Palmer. What a sweet boy..Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Palmer love the sun! Nothing quite like it streaming in through a window. Your foyer is lovely and I love the addition of the feed sack! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Jane, the lining behind the doors is so super charming!! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie pie. I think the turquoise is so fun and Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soaking up the sun...nice. Love the cabinet.

    ReplyDelete