Thursday, May 24, 2012

Beachy Finds

Had the day off today, so after luncing with Mr. Bluebird at a cute little restaurant called The Machine Shed, I headed on over to Goodwill and TJ Maxx.

Fun aqua vases from TJM - only $7.99 each, very heavy, and importred from Spain.


I am planning to use these in a beachy arrangement on my kitchen table.  I think they go well with my gold and black decor.






Look at the detail on the silver sugar spoon and butter knife I picked up at GW for just a few dollars.  Love!
I also picked up a silver tray for $3.99 and a silver plate bowl for $1.99 - Bargain!!






I also scored two shell orbs wrapped in the cutest netting - big plans for those soon!   Lastly, a stop at JoAnn's brought this pretty aqua/cream pineapple fabric square for $2.00.

I will show you what I did with these lovelies soon! 

Wishing you happiness,
Jane

1 comment:

  1. I see all the ingredients for a terrific vignette! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete