Friday, May 18, 2012

Closed for repairs!!

Hi all! I have not abandoned my newbie little blog, I really haven't. But as I mentioned in a previous post, Mr. Bluebird injured his back while on a business trip and between hospitalization,doctor appointments, and work, I honestly have not had a moment to blog or to check up on all the fun folks in blogland. Things are finally settling down so I expect to start posting more regularly in the next few days. For the two or three of you that read my posts (!) and have been looking for me, thanks a bunch for hanging in there and waiting for me to come back! Wishing you happiness, Jane

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your husbands injury. I hope he recovers quickly and life can begin to get back to normal again for you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! I can tell he is improving because he is getting cranky!!! ;)

      Delete