Sunday, August 5, 2012

Slivers of Silver

While out Goodwilling last week, I came across a few cute silver things.

Each piece was only 99 cents - can you believe it?!  The two stands are perfect for holding a potted plant, a glass ball, or who knows?! So many things look good when elevated on stands like these.  Love them! 

 I also found these two sweet little creamers.  I can't even express how much I adore the patina on the one to the right!
Crusty and rusty....just the way I like it! Now I wouldn't want all my pieces like this, but a few here and there add just the right character, don't you think?

Can't wait to show you where I have placed a few of these "beautes!"

Wishing you happiness,
Jane

Partying over at Debbie-doos for the Newbie Party
Southern Hospitality's Thrifty Treasures


7 comments:

  1. Oh such super find. I love them all. Isn't it amazing how many wonderful silver piece are out there at the thrift stores. I love it. You did good. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marty! I actually thought of you when I was writing this post - I know how much you like your silver.....

      Delete
  2. What great finds! I love getting little treasures at the thrift stores. New follower via the Newbie party. Hope you'll follow me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some good things! I love silver too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you had a great find! I love silver. Visiting from the Newbie party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous finds. Love them all. I would love it if you could share this wonderful post at our WIW linky party. I hope you can join us.

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful find! I collect vintage silver, too! I can't believe they were only .99!

    Have a blessed and wonderful day!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete