Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Place to Primp & Preen (Sweet Daughter's Bathroom)


Hi everyone! Thanks for the "blog stop!" I had hoped to share this post at some of the parties last week, but my computer finally gave up the ghost and quit on me. (Do you think it's because it was from 2002??! Well, I am up and running with a brand new beauty, so I have gone from Flinstones to Jane Jetson! Hopefully this will allow me to post more frequently, because I have a bunch to share. So here goes - today I am sharing my daughter's bathroom.  Lucky her, she has her very own - would have liked that when I was growing up for sure!


.
                                          
The view as you enter. Just love the metal towel bin I found at Home Goods. The black rug is a recent Wal-Mart find. I like the jolt of color! ( although black isn't really a color, lol!)

 
 


Fun Hello Kitty soap in a footed silver bowl.



Tins were a steal at $1.00 each at Michael's on clearance !

I have had this German pitcher for years! Goes way back to my mauve and country blue days in the early nineties! Just can't part with it.

The little birdie is a nod to my daughter's sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha. Their symbol is a crown.


Lastly, we have a few cute shoe prints, because what twenty-something girl doesn't love shoes? 

My daughter is away at school most of the year, but she still enjoys coming home to this space.

Wishing you happiness,
Jane


    Linking with Metamorphosis Monday
                           Make it Pretty Monday
                           Tabletop Tuesday
     
     

    9 comments:

    1. This is one of the cutest bathrooms I've seen. I love everything you've done. The black gives just the right touch. Your accessories are perfect!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Jane! Oh, this bathroom is darling! You've found some of the prettiest accessories.
      Thanks so much for popping in to ee me.
      Be a sweetie,
      Shelia :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. hello kitty soap! soooo worthy of its own photo shoot for sure! :)

      stopping by via dedicatedhouse and wishing you a happy monday! stop by if you have a moment.

      smiles.

      michele

      ReplyDelete
    4. What a great bathroom. So pretty. I love all of the accessories. I would love for you to share this at my Winter Blues Wednesday party that opens each Tuesday evening at 8pm EST. Hope to see you there.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I look forward to following your blog.
      Your bathroom is so pretty! I'm sure your daughter enjoys it when she's home from school.

      Smiles,
      Carol

      ReplyDelete
    6. So pretty! Love your pink Hello Kitty soap, the flower pitcher and sweet ceramic bird...such nice touches! :)
      Blessings,
      Cindy

      ReplyDelete
    7. I love it. How fun and what a great space for anyone, love all the wonderful frenchy touches and accessories. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

      ReplyDelete
    8. This is an adorable "girly-girl" bathroom! I just love all the special touches and the color scheme!

      ReplyDelete
    9. You can install different racks to your baths. It will increase the user comfort that you can get t=all the things in place. You can also use many bath accessories to make a cozy setting for the bath time. You can also use the non-slippery mats. Bath aids can be useful for you. Take a look.

      ReplyDelete