Sunday, January 19, 2014

Clean Slate Monday Week 3

Hi everyone!

My daily (well, almost - I'm trying!) organizing continued this week.

*organized my grocery coupons by type and expiration date
*tossed out unused or empty (!) products under the powder room sink
*put all of our vacation 2014 info into an electronic and also a hard copy file
*purchased Valentine's treats for some special little people in my life
*tossed out old magazines and reading material

Nothing much, but slow and steady wins the race!  No pictures this week - I think you all know what a stack of coupons look like.

Hope you have a terrific week - are you organizing or doing any "extra" cleaning this week?

Thanks for stopping by,

Jane

3 comments:

  1. I need to do some of this- especially the coupons! Mine are a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been so disciplined with your organizing! I bet each week it feels cleaner and lighter at your house.

    ReplyDelete