Saturday, March 17, 2018

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

 Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share my cute kitchen table for Easter with you. I fell in love with this dapper fellow from Kirklands, but not the price tag. I can't tell you how many times I've looked at him in store and online the past few months, and found myself unwilling to pay full price. I  couldn't buy him fast enough when I found him marked down to $22.49 today!







Just look at his sweet face...



This cottontailed boy is huge and really makes a statement! Love that he is fairly neutral, without any pink or purple. He should be part of my Easter decor for years to come.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jane

Join me at these parties:
Amaze Me Monday
Make it Pretty Monday
The Scoop
Metamorphosis Monday
Winter Blues Wednesday
Talk of the Town
Wow us Wednesday
Grace at Home
Saturday Sparks

6 comments:

  1. He is really cute Jane. I love that he is riding his bike. Adorable. Happy Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bunny!!! and the quilt on your table and that sweet bucket arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is fantastic!! I love the bicycle and all of the details - it pays to wait, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Table looks great for Easter, especially with your new addition! It's always a great feeling to find the item you want at a discounted price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is adorable! I love bunnies too! I have purpposely NOT gone to Kirklands this season just so I wouldn't be tempted:)

    ReplyDelete