Monday, October 7, 2013

Harvest Decor



 
Hi Everyone! Hope your week is off to a good start.  It surely was a beautiful fall day in my neck of the woods.  Thought I would share some of my harvest décor with you today.  I am keeping it simple this year, and decorating for the entire season through Thanksgiving.  
 
 
 
Foyer
 
 


Foyer
 
(picked up the green wicker console table over the summer - may have a date with some paint one of these days)
 

 
Family Room
 
Picked up the awesome olive bucket at WalMart of all places - came with a live mum plant in it for under $15.00!




Bought this cute Roseville pitcher at an antique mall yesterday for $14.00! Love the crazing, cracks, and chops.  Perfect colors for our family room
 

 






 
 
Kitchen
 
Placed some mini pumpkins, acorns, and fall picks in my super huge ball jar, along with a flameless candle on a timer.  So cozy at night!






 
These cute little guys will be celebrating their 32nd year with us! The first year we were married, Mr. Bluebird had to go away for a few days on a business trip and had to leave very early in the morning.  When I awoke, these little guys were on his pillow! Pretty sweet.



That's it for today!  Have a great week and as always, thanks for stopping by.

Jane

Linking with:

Inspire Me Tuesday
Amaze Me Monday
Make It Pretty Monday
Metamorphosis Monday

5 comments:

  1. You have really made your home festive with harvest joy! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! You got a beautiful home. Lovely autumn colors here.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks really good, Jane. I love that you have a bit of Fall in every room. Your fireplace reminds me of one we had years ago-and I just loved it- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really pretty, Jane! Love what you've done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful vignettes. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete