Monday, December 29, 2014

Mmmm....The Sweet Smells of Christmas

Hi Everyone!

I don't know about you all, but I have started to take down some of my holiday decorations.  They have been up for a long, long time - and although I love them, I find myself pining (pun intended!) for a clean, less cluttered house.  I am also excited about taking things down because I have decided to completely re-organize my Christmas storage and will be starting over with all new coordinating bins.  I picked up nine of them today for starters.  I am looking forward to the neat, tidy rows on my basement shelves and hope this will streamline next year's decorating and take down.  Hope to share some photos as I go!

About a month ago, Debbie over at Debbie-Doos had an amazing Yankee Candle giveaway and lo & behold, yours truly was the lucky winner! And when I say lucky, I mean LUCKY!!!!

Holy cats! I didn't win one full size Yankee Candle, not two, not three, not even five.  I won SEVEN. Yes, I said seven full size Yankee Candles!!!!! What's more, they came in seven incredible holiday scents - my favorite genre of candle scents.




Right now, I am burning the Candy Cane Lane jar candle - mmmm, love the peppermint and vanilla scent.






Two of the candles were the wood wick style; this one is called Crackling Christmas Candy and let me tell you, it is heavenly!




This was quite the prize package and right up my alley. So thanks again to sweet Debbie.  Have you ever been over to Debbie's blog? She is one crafty lady and talented decorator, please check her out here and tell her I sent you.  I think you will love what she does!

Time to get organizing and packing away the Christmas goodies.  How about you?  How long do you keep the decor up - or have you taken it down already?

Thanks for stopping by,
Jane

Linking with:
Amaze Me Monday
Boogieboard Cottage
Metamorphosis Monday
Inspire Me Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. You're right Jane, looks like you were a very lucky winner too! Love candles, looks like you have some great smelling ones! I usually take my tree down the day after Christmas. I left a few greens out. I need to sort through my Christmas things too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You made out like a bandit!! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete