Sunday, January 21, 2018

Quick Change-Up

Hi everyone!

This is probably the teensy-tiniest of posts, but I wanted to show you my quick Christmas to Valentine's change-up for the wreath on my front door. I wasn't ready to say goodbye to my wintery wreath, but it was looking tired now that Christmas is nearly a month behind us. (Say what?!)



A simple, metal heart arranged in the middle of the wreath and presto change-o, the transition was complete! Not rocket science, but cute.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jane

Join me at these inspirational parties:
Amaze Me Monday


4 comments:

  1. I like it, Jane. It is a perfect way to carry over into February. It is so nice to see a post from you-and see that I missed the last one. Hope you have a great Sunday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been mixing up a few greens with Valentine.s myself. Your wreath is lovely! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I still have all of Christmas to take down when we go back home. I’m not in a hurry but I’m sure the mailman is tired of seeing the Christmas Porch. It all looks so pretty when we put it up but after Christmas and deep into January I guess it starts to look a bit forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, My he is adorable....yes, it's hard to decorate in the Northwoods for an elusive---early Spring. The sunshine is so misleading when you walk outside and a wind chills you to your bones. Grins!

    ReplyDelete