Sunday, January 31, 2016

February Faves

Hi everyone!

Here we go - February has arrived.  I say this every year - and I know I am not alone in this - but I swear January (every month really!) seems to pass more quickly each year. 

February is always a fun month though - Ground Hog's Day, Valentine's Day, warmer temperatures. 




Of course, the month starts with Groundhog' s Day. In Wisconsin, we are interested in what Jimmy the Groundhog has to say about the chance for an early spring. Sadly, Jimmy was fired from his job after biting the mayor last year. A person dressed in a groundhog costume will be taking over. I'm not sure how much this will compromise the accuracy of the prediction, lol.



I am slightly obsessed with this yellow jacket from Christopher and Banks. 


Aren't these recycled metal dog sculptures cute? I picked one up at World Market recently and I think he will be a lively addition to a brighter spring decor.


Found these adorable Valentine treats online from Cheryl' s cookies. At just $5.99 each, including shipping, I know a few cuties in my life who will be getting these from me this year!


My one and only Baby Bluebird will be celebrating her golden birthday this month - turning 25 on the 25th! 



Lent starts this month and it is always a time for me to step back and re-set my faith. I am a work in progress for sure!  I do have a funny, real-life Lenten story to share with you next week.  It's a doozy!


Ah, February...full of love and one step closer to spring!

Thanks for stopping by,
Jane

Come party with me:
Be Inspired
Amaze Me Monday
Coastal Charm
Inspire Me Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! It melts my heart. Perfect sentiments, right? :)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane what a sweet line "... Full of love and one step closer to Spring". Ahhh yes tomorrow on the 2nd - Ground Hog day.
    Our Punxsutawney Phil is also known for biting their handlers. They like to wear chain link gloves under their outer gloves but Phil prefers bare hands! Here's hoping he doesn't see his shadow.
    xx,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete