Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Love When A Plan Starts Coming Together

Hi everyone!

Just breezing in to share my extreme giddiness about the art project I am working on for our new workout room. I don't know about you, but sometimes my "vision"can turn into a fail when it comes to crafts, but this time things are truly working out even better than I'd hoped! Woot for that. 

Here's my set up for making a "test drive" of my project. A little paneling, a few craft paints and joint compound. My tool of choice - a plastic knife (in Virginia Tech colors - shout out to Baby Bluebird!).


I. Can't. Even.

That's how much I love the looks of this.


I will be working on the actual piece the rest of this week, between work, appointments and life in general. Mr. Bluebird needs to get involved in some of the carpentry and installation of this once I am done. Crossing my fingers for a Sunday completion!

I know I'll be busy this week, how about you? What's going on in your world?

Thanks for stopping by,
Jane

5 comments:

  1. I like that! can't wait to see.
    Cleaning up the gardens for me now that it is cooler.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what you are doing, but waiting to see what you are up to. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, I think I may have seen something similar, but I'm just guessing. Can't wait until it's all done..Happy Tuesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, that looks goopy and interesting…can't wait.

    Fall cleaning and old friends coming for a visit. Thanks for the peek, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. From what I can see, it looks like what I think the "real" thing is! Does that make any sense?? Lol

    ReplyDelete