Sunday, March 30, 2014

Three Dog Night

 
 
 
 
 
Somebody pinch me! Feeling like a teen today since getting to see my all time favorite singing group perform last night.  Woo hoo!
 
 
Being a kid from the '70's, Three Dog Night was about as big of a name that you could get.  My dad, bless his heart, took myself and one of my girlfriends to see them for the first time at the Milwaukee Arena.  Their opening act was another of my faves, Sha Na Na.
 
Over the years, I was lucky enough to see them perform at several venues around the Milwaukee area and one year they were the entertainment at a New Year's Eve party Mr. Bluebird and I attended at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville, TN.  Ah-may-zing!
 
 
It has been at least 20 years since the last time I saw them, but last night - ah last night - I was lucky enough to see them at the Crystal Grand in the Wisconsin Dells.
 
 
Mr. Bluebird & I went with a group of friends and we all had a blast being 15 again!
 
Take a listen to this old favorite.......


Out in the Country

How about you? What takes you back to those golden moments?

Thanks for stopping by,
Jane


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you were able to hear one of your favorite bands in person. I bet it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three Dog Night will do it for me, Jane. I only ever saw them once but was glad I did. I was lucky enough to see a lot of the 60's/70's bands and stars. xoDiana

    ps. Did you change the color of your background. I don't know if it is just me-or what- but the print is really hard to read on the dark green background. Not being pesky-just thought I would tell you-(and that is just my opinion, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chris! I am heading over to your blog right now! :)

    ReplyDelete