Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Another Wal-Mart Find: PB Knockoff

 

Last week, I shared with you my cute Wal-Mart steal - this $2.97 vintage looking Easter picture:
 

 
 
(You can read the entire post here.)
 
 
I also came across a very Pottery Barn-esque egg cup, also for $2.97.  Simple, but detailed at the same time.  
 

 
 
Isn't he cute? I love that he is a solid color.  After I got home, I decided one wasn't enough, but when I went back to my local Wal-Mart a few days later they were long gone! I have been to five other area Wal-Marts and their bunnies have hopped off also.  Drat!



Here he is in a little breakfast table setting, looking all  kinds of cute! They had these bunnies in the yellow see here, plus  pink, blue, and white. 



Pottery Barn has cute Easter egg cups in their catalog right now and they actually are very inexpensive too.  At $8.50 each, they are still a great bargain! I think they are quite similar to my Wal-Mart knock off, although the egg cup is in the back rather than the front.

I can't say enough about this cute little bunny - for about $3.00 I just couldn't pass him up!



How about you? Any great finds in surprising places lately?

Thanks for stopping by,
Jane

Partying with:

The Scoop
Tablescape Thursday

6 comments:

  1. the bunnies are so cute! I wonder if ours have them, such a lovely place setting, this is my first visit, I will enjoy coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute Jane! Have to check out my walmart when we get back! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is the cutest little bunny! I've found really good stuff at my Walmart lately. I can't tell you how many times I've kicked myself for not buying more of something when I first see it. They seem to sell out so fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet...love the bunny egg cups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, he is adorable!! I haven't been to Walmart in ages...I'll have to check ours out! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that was a good find! I haven't looked at their Easter stuff yet. I'm at Walmart several times a week too!

    ReplyDelete